Cloud First is the commitment to move as many digital assets as possible off campus and into the Cloud. This allows the university to gain new IT solutions much faster. New technologies will also perform better and be far more accessible from the Cloud.
Strategic Plan Goals:
- Moving from cloud opportunistic to cloud first.
- Core infrastructure readiness for 24x7x365 cloud service availability.
- Building scalable and elastic services to meet variable demand.
- Globally available resilient architecture.
- Predictive infrastructure analytics for real-time, data-driven decision-making.
Projects that support this strategic direction: